Every Body Will Eventually Need Repairs
Let’s face it, everything ages with time, including our bodies. Our bodies are like machines, sooner or later things will start to break down that will require fixing, in order for things to function properly.
With today’s technology, not only can we detect some major health issues, before they happen, but we can also prevent them from happening all-together, and stop some major problems from becoming life-threatening.
One method that is currently available in the early detection process is Life Line Screening.
What Is Life Line Screening?
Lifeline Screening is a wellness company that was founded in Texas in 1993. The company is privately operated and its focus is to provide a variety of health screenings that will detect existing cardiovascular issues.
Lifeline screening provides many procedures that can be done to check for a wide range of conditions such as:
• Heart Failure
• Heart Disease
• Type 2 Diabetes
• Lung Cancer
• Testosterone Deficiency
• And more
Preparing For A Lifeline Screening Procedure
To get the best results of a lifeline screening procedure, it is very important that you follow the preparation instructions completely
Some of the instructions may include:
• General suggested attire is, a short sleeved, open collar top and bottoms that are loose, fitting and can be easily removed
• You should not wear any jewelry when having a procedure done, especially tight fitting ornaments like a wristwatch or bracelet
• Always turn your cell phone off when visiting a medical facility
• Some procedures require a fast, meaning nothing to eat or drink preceding the procedure for a given amount of time usually 4 to 8 hours, depending on the screening. You can bring a snack to eat once the procedure is done.
• Remember to get there early to register and provide payment (if required at the time of service)
• Bring a list of your medications as well as any medical or health issues that you and your family may have
• Consider bringing a book or magazine to have something to do while waiting in the waiting area.
You will be given complete instructions by your healthcare provider, for your lifeline screening procedure, which will be very easy to follow and painless.
Your decision to have a Lifeline screening done is a smart choice, that can help you live a longer, healthier life without having to worry about some undiscovered health issues.
Search more about Lifeline Screening: http://chronicleweek.com/2017/09/lifeline-screening-provides-preventative-healthcare/